Thursday, October 11, 2012

In-Person success...

So,
went over to my local Harley shop last night to retrieve my car, and got to meet one of the Davidson clan.
Karen, daughter of Willie G., great-grand-daughter of William A. is in town and working with the dealer on some of the anniversary stuff. Thinking quickly, I grabbed one of the motorclothes brochures for the 110th line and asked her to sign it for me.
She was more the happy to oblige.


Karen is an awesome person, taking time out of her busy schedule to talk to everyone.


I think this is going to look GReat framed and hanging with my other Harley stuff.


and the copper sharpie looks awesome on that brochure as well.
Thanks for your time Karen, as well as the autograph.
thanks for reading,
Have a GReat weekend, I'll be supporting the Susan G. Komen race for the cure marathon at the beach on Saturday. Come on down and cheer for the participants if you are in the area.
Dawgbones

No comments: