Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Contest Winnings...

So, as an avid reader of the Sports Card Info blog. I am also an avid entrant in his numerous weekly contests. At least the ones that DON'T involve twitter (Dawgs don't Tweet, Tweety Boids is for Puddy Tats!).

Anyways, Ross had a contest for two packs of NBA Teenymates figures and I won!! They showed up in yesterday's mail and here are the results:


one slightly ripped package.


one of the included checklists.


two figures per package netted me: Indiana Pacers, Sacremento Kings, Orlando Magic and the Denver Nuggets.


nice evil-little smirks they got going on there!


and each package also has two puzzle pieces.

Needless to say, I will not be pursuing anymore of these figures as I am not into basketball, so that means these lil guys are available to a good home as well.

Thanks for the contest Ross, you rock DUDE!!

Thanks for reading,
Have a GReat day!
Dawgbones

1 comment:

night owl said...

You've gotta email me your address. I can't find yours (or your email) and I've got this Hansen card to send you.