Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The last of the anti-local pick-ups

The last card I picked up on my trip to Mobile is a good one. It's another one for my blog's namesake, Michael Jack Schmidt.

A very nice mini-silk replica patch card of Schmidtty's 1974 Topps base card!


This is only the second silk card I have in my collection, and got a really decent deal on it and the other items I bought from Big Hit Sports. If you are ever in the Mobile area, it's well worth the trip across the bay to the Spanish Fort area to visit BHS.

Thanks for the tip Sam, it worked out well for me.
Thanks for reading,
Have a GReat day!
Dawgbones

1 comment:

Tony L. said...

Richard -- do you want/need the Phillies from Topps Chrome from this year? Please let me know by e-mailing at off dot hiatus dot baseball at gmail dot com.

Thanks!