Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Shocking!!!

What's more shocking? The fact that Sam, your friendly neighborhood Dimwit has returned? Or that he's having a contest over there, right there, on his blog!!

NOPE, Your wrong on both, it's the mere fact that yours truly has made a post of this little fete!!

Hard to believe that I haven't made a post this year!! Actually, that one's easy to believe, a lot easier than the accompanying fact that I haven't actually made a post since July of last year!!!

I still read a lot of the stuff out here, and make comments here and there, and I'm not saying I'm back


so don't ask...

I am looking forward to another baseball season, and maybe picking up a few cards here and there, I really like the First Pitch inserts from the last couple sets, but am not too impressed with the base cards so I'll probably only pick up my Phils, if those.

I hope to make a go of Gintacuffs this year. I did get the first step last year and signed up, but lacked the funds when the boxes hit the streets!!

If I happen to owe anyone anything, please let me know. If it's money, please re-read the above portion of this post regarding "lack of funds"!!

Thanks for reading,
have a GReat day!!
Dawgbones

2 comments:

Fuji said...

A contest plug post is better than no post at all. Glad to know you're still alive and kicking.

Wes Moore the former JBF said...

Time to shine in the big fun game!