Monday, January 10, 2011

2008 X-Baseball, Pack 1

So,
I bought out the rest of the 2008 Upper Deck X-Baseball from my local Super K and will be busting packs over the next several days or more. There are 18 packs.
I have promised the Gold Die cuts from Spankee's want list to him, but the rest that don't fit my Pcs some where are up for trade.

Pack 1:


Joba Chamberlain - P - Yankees
Robinson Cano - 2B - Yankees
Nate McLouth - OF - Pirates X
Lance Berkman - 1B - Astros
Matt Kemp - OF - Dodgers 
Mark Teixeira - 1B - Braves ??



The first two are definitely keepers for my Yankees Pc, I am undecided about the Mark Teixeira card though, it fits my Yankees PC, but he's in a Braves uniform. If someone wants it, it's up for trade, but I'll stick it in my Yankees binder for now. The other three are definitely up for trade.

Thanks for reading,
Dawgbones

No comments: