Monday, March 14, 2011

Mis-Cut Mondays...

So, a few months ago, when I was trying to figure out my want/wish lists, I happened upon this card #661 Stephen Strasburg RC, pulled from a pack of 2010 Topps Updates and Highlights. I was semi-excited at first as this was the rookie card that a lot of folks had been hunting for for a good while. Then I noticed that this particular card was not cut straight prior to being packed and shipped.

Thinking to myself, this card is danged near worthless, except to a die-hard Strasburg collector, or, as a side collection of obviously mis-cut cards. So, a collection was born. I am going to attempt to dedicate at least one post per Monday to this little endeavour, especially as a few of my trades lately have included cards for this category (Thanks Smed & Ted). So, with out further adieu, I give you my Mis-Cut Strasburg.



Thanks for reading,
Have a GReat week,
Dawgbones

No comments: