Tuesday, August 9, 2011

M-C-M

and this one is for My Cardboard Mistress:
Spankee opened his box of Ginter for the big contest, and I won, cause he sent me the Phillies out of the box:

Anybody know what the marks on the Halladay mean?
Too cool.
and he also sent along a few more Philliles, both shiny and matt:

Including the "Boring Utley"
but the highlight of this little package has got to be the Cabinet Card. You really can't appreciate this card unless you see one in person. the size is awesome, at 6" x 8", I'm going to have to see if I can find a frame to put this bad boy in. It would be a GReat addition to my cube at work!!!

 
Thanks Spankee,
I sent a package your way on Saturday,
though it probably pales in comparison.
I'll have to find something else to send your way soon, cause I still owe you...

Have a GReat day!
Dawgbones

2 comments:

Collective Troll said...

Dude, Cabinet cards rule!!! I have a couple from 2008 and they are the coolest! Nice pick ups!

Spankee said...

Glad you like them. I got your package and I'm ecstatic to have the whole Weird Ohs set now. I'm glad the cabinet card got there ok, I didn't have a whole lot of confidence in my packaging ability for that one.