Friday, February 17, 2012

Wrapping up 2012... and an offer of help...

Well, I've now purcahsed 5 hobby packs and 1 rack pack of 2012 Topps, only chasing my team and other PCs, plus 1 or 2 that look interesting. I may pick up a few reatil packs here and there, but I am now waiting for Opening day to come out. (that and the Big Bang Theory set).. Out of this miniscule sampling, I've actually started receiving duplicates of my team cards!! Nice collation there Topps!!

I have my want list page updated and will gladly trade for the team cards, focusing mainly on my Phils.

But the main reason for my post today is the fact that I've got 5 hobby wrappers (not jumbo). If anyone is participating in the wrapper redemption, for which the window is rapidly closing, if you could use 1 or 2 (or even all 5) wrappers in your quest, hit me up with an email, including your name, address, and the wildest reason you can think of that I should send them your way.


Thanks for reading,
Have a GReat Weekend!
Dawgbones

No comments: