Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Contest Winnings

A while back, Justin, from the aptly named Just in Justin's World, held a neat little contest for a Ginters Pirate's mini-framed Relic. Yours truly was the winner. My spoils showed up last week and my lazy ass is just now posting about it..
This is the second or third mini-frame I've gotten and I love the design:



Thanks for the Contest Justin, love the card, it will look GReat in my odd player names binder...

On a different note, long story short, my wife decided she'd made the wrong choice in motorcycles so we swapped hers out for a bike similar to mine (same bike, different color, one model year newer). On the bright side of things, I actually rode it home from the dealership last night, public streets and the downtown tunnel and all that. Gotta say, it's gonna be GReat not having to live my entire existence in a cage anymore!! Watch out Hampton Roads, I'm rip roaring and rarin to go now!!!

thanks for reading,
Have a GReat night!
Dawgbones

No comments: