Friday, August 30, 2013

Help from the Blogosphere

This time It's Like Having My Own Card Shop sent me 1 card for my 2013 Opening Day Mascots set.

YAY!! That's one more I don't have to track down!!

The Wilsons also sent along some wayward Phillies for my personals...


and...


The Bottalico/Rolen cards are awesome, first time I've seen them. they have a little burnished, pressed copper-looking insert plate in the center that adds a nice touch of shiny to the card, and they're numbered.
An just for the record, the On the Record Carlton is cool as well. I love the "mini-page" look of this 02 Don Russ design. Anything that has a newspaper print or magazine cover design is cool to me.

thanks for the cards Daniel!
Thanks for reading everybody,
have a GReat weekend!
Dawgbones

P.S. Head on over to the Card Shop, he's having a mini-contest of sorts...

1 comment:

Daniel Wilson said...

Glad you like the cards! Thanks for your help with my son's set! You will also get an extra spot when I randomize the minis. Thanks!