Friday, March 21, 2014

2014 Topps Opening Day, Pack 1

So, I got my box of 2014 Topps Opening Day from Jersey's Cards and Comics on my way home last night. It's a neat little shop close to where I work. The staff is friendly and they have a nice selection of collectibles and other stuff. I don't buy my comics there, only because I've been dealing with my LCS (Local Comic Shop), Zeno's,  for more years than I'd care to think about, but he doesn't do sports stuff. And Jersey's is more than willing to order me a box of OD each year when it comes out.

Going the pack-a-day route for this one... for now.

So, what did the first pack produce? and when will we get our first Phillie?


not bad for a first. No Phillie in this one, but we get our first look at the Breaking Out insert. It's OK, but definitely not my favorite insert from this set.
Thanks for reading,
Have a GReat weekend!
Dawgbones

No comments: