Monday, April 13, 2015

A Pleasant Surprise (plus a first!)

So,
Along with the return of my W.C. Utley, my new found friend over at Cards on Cards also sent me a second, surprise bubblelope of cards which included a couple Utleys, a Hamels, a Schmidt, and a first for me...


The first would be one of those sparkle variation cards from last year's update set. I've hunted for a few of these over the past year but could not afford the premium that some of them were commanding. Much to my good fortune, Kerry has sent me a very fine example for my Phillies collection.


Hopefully Buchanan can overcome his third inning bobble against the Sawx!! I think it's going to be a very long year for this ole Phillies Phan in 2015.
Thanks for the pleasant surprise Kerry!
I love the sparkle!!
Thanks for reading!
Have a GReat week!
Dawgbones

No comments: