Friday, December 31, 2010

Final update for the contest at the Daily Dimwit...

Back on the 17th of December, The Daily Dimwit announced the "winner" of his pick 5 cards contest.
Well, I was the winner of the randomization, after which, in a grand show of Christmas spirit, the Dimwit announced that everybody won. As the first winner, I was guaranteed my original pick of the following five cards: Roy Oswalt SP Authentic, Chase Utley Faces of the Game, Cole Hamels Icons Foil, Jimmy Rollins Icons, and the Bowman Heritage Jamie Moyer.














Well, they showed up in yesterday's mail, imagine my surprise when there were 10 cards instead of the 5 I'd picked out, including a Cole Hamels Icons base card, Cliff Lee Icons base card, Chase Utley Icons base card, and an Aaron Rowand Upper Deck card.








No, this is not the new math, I left the 10th card for last, cause it blew me away, totally made my week complete, having pulled my first relic card from a pack of cards Tuesday morning, I received my second relic card courtesy of the Daily Dimwit, and I could not be happier with his choice of surprises:

   A 2009 Allen & Ginter's Utley Game Used Jersey Relic card!
























Thanks Sam, too freakin Awesome!!
Thanks for reading, have a GReat day!


Have a Happy and Safe New Years Everybody, BLOG ya in 2011!!


Dawgbones

No comments: