Thursday, January 24, 2013

From across the Pond, part 1

a while back, I entered several trivia type contests on Martyn's blog, Arbitray Crap. And thanks to my quick google-ing, came away a winner several times. Late last week, I receive a bubble mailer in the old snail-post.
The first card I won was a bat relic from:






Prince Fielder, shown here in his Brewers uniform, apparently was the leader in walks for 2010. Very like Philly's Ryan Howard, Fielder is a constant threat to homer every time he goes to bat, unlike Fielder, Howard is also a bigger threat to strike out when he doesn't connect, and I don't blame pitchers for walking Prince.

I would love to attend a game in Brewers stadium, I actually drove past it once and was very impressed with the architectural design.

Thanks for the GReat addition to my relic collection Martyn.

Thanks for reading,
Have a GReat day!!
Dawgbones

No comments: