Thursday, April 30, 2015

TWD, Mystery Solved...

My wife is heavily into these Funko blind box Mystery Figures. Especially the Walking Dead. She has most of the first and second series, as well as the newest, Series 3. But that doesn't stop her from trying to complete the set. She has purchased both the regular retail as well as Hot Topic boxes, receiving a nice mix of regular base figures and exclusives, as well as a couple of the rarer versions.
Which is a good thing for me, as I get to put some of the doubles in my collection in my cubicle at work.



Today I added 4 figures from series 3:


My favorite couple from the show, Maggie and Glenn.


As well as both base versions of Daryl.

She is actively hunting both the Motorcycle and Carol. She is using the rest of her duplicates to decorate a "Christmas" tree that is a permanent fixture on our kitchen counter. I will share that project when it is further along.

Thanks for reading,
Have a GReat day!
Dawgbones

1 comment:

Fuji said...

Man... I should have invested in Funko a few years ago. They have so many cool blind boxes. I started collecting some of the Big Bang Theory figures. Can't wait to see your Christmas tree.