Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A "trade" posting... part 1

As I mentioned earlier, I use the term trade extremely loosely here. As this is another case where I trade my address for a bunch of cards, how many people have been on the receiving end of one of these trades?
I know I've gotten a bunch of cards for both my PCs as well as my sets this way.

Anyhow, this next group of postings centers around a bubbler from a long time blog reader, Steve D.
He contacted me to let me know he had a bunch of stuff that would fit my categories, so quick thinking me sends him my addy, and lo and behold, I get the promised mailer last Saturday.

All sorts of Yankees for that PC comes first:




Thanks for reading, and Thanks for the GReat cards Steve,
More tomorrow...
Have a GReat night,
Dawgbones

No comments: