Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Just who the hell is Corky Miller, anyhow???

I was strolling thru the discount card bin at my local Target store last week, and picked up three packs of Don Russ "the Rookies" from 2002. Not being price marked, I decided to only purchase one of the three and take a chance on some more '11 Opening Day, trying for the insert cards.





























Well, upon opening the pack, I discovered some very nice cards, well designed, and one, bone - E - fied, Corky Miller Cincinatti Reds autograph, numbered 439/500. Not bad for putting two back and keeping this one.




thanks for reading,
Have a GReat day!!
Dawgbones

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Corky earns the coveted MVM for the Reds - most valuable mustache - seen here.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OvmuvHN8HnM/TDpKghYWPQI/AAAAAAAACQQ/yzOIMXxGjUU/s1600/Miller+Stache+2.jpg

Ryan H said...

I wish my Target had something interesting like these packs in the bargain bin. All that's left is 2007 "Fleer" Ultra.