Thursday, May 19, 2011

An "Other World"ly break, part 1

A couple of months ago, Dan, over at the Other World, held a "card love" contest, of which I was the 1st place winner. Part of the prize was free participation in his first group break. Long story short, I chose my Phillies and the Diamondbacks for this break.

Apparently, somewhere along the way, "Life" got in Dan's way, preventing him from sending the break results out until last week. I would like to say from my perspective, receiving results in a timely fashion ain't all it's cracked up to be. These cards showing up in my mailbox Monday when they did really turned an otherwise CRAPPY day into a damned decent evening. Thanks for turning my Monday around Dan.

Now, with out further adieu, the results from Dan's first ever break:

I'm just loving those older player's cards, that middle row is just awesome, and I just can't go wrong with another Schmidt card for that page. And the Baseball Heroes cards look schweet!!


Thanks for reading,
Have a GReat day.
Dawgbones

No comments: