Saturday, June 25, 2011

A few short breaks...

You know, I just love this hobby. Reading all the great blogs out here always provides entertainment, and sometimes I even learn a thing or two along the way.

A couple of weeks ago, I was made aware of a new blog, The Diamond King, one of the first posts that I read on his blog was this one, I made a typically sarcastic remark, but also, really dug the subject card from this post. Two quick emails later, this beauty arrived in my snailbox:




Now, I would have been totally stoked, and pleased as all get out, but that was not the only card in the package. TDK also included these:














Two very cool Smidt cards for that PC. The Hall of Fame Leather and Lumber is Schweet!!

Now the only question I have (well actually I have two) is that Ticket Masters card: Is that a Derek Jeter card, or an Andy Pettitte card??




and just check out the personal note (I love these little touches), small package, more to come?? Hell, I did not expect anything when I made the original comment, and now I've got several cool cards.

Oh, the second question: What team/player/category does the Diamond King collect?

Thanks for the package,
I will find something to send back your way eventually.
Have a GReat weekend!
Dawgbones

No comments: