Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Another Non-Trade


The second of the totally one-sided offerings this week came from everybody's favorite Rays fan, The Collective Troll. Those that have not been keeping tabs, Troll has had a lot on his plate this year, from busted transportation, busted hand, to an ailing wife.


All is approaching normality in southern Florida, even as the Rays stormed through Texas. (Sorry Troll, I wrote this over the weekend)

But, once again, I digress. Late last week, or was it early week before last, well, I'm 85% certain it occurred sometime before this posting, my friend sent me a care package, actually it was ammunition according to his note:
He sent a nice selection of Phillies, along with a bazillion cards for my '07 Topps:



 Gold Phillies, Diamond Stars Phillies...

 Batting Phils...

 Catchin Phils...

 and even an '07 Phil for that set!


Now that's a large dent, and the want list reflects these acquisitions.


Thanks for assisting me with my quest there Troll, I am now well on my way, I had hoped your Rays continued to play well, right up to the 2nd place finish behind my Phils!!

thanks for reading,
Have a GReat day!
Dawgbones

No comments: