Friday, October 7, 2011

Updates!!

So, whilst shopping at Target last evening, I stopped by the card aisle for a few loose packs. Got some more $1.59 2010 Upper Deck Series 1, a gravity fed pack of Ginter. And a rack pack and a half of 2011 Topps Updates (which translates into a gravity fed loose pack and a rack pack).
Gotta hand it to Topps, adding the bronze colored bedazzled version of Series 1 & 2 into the update series is a rather nasty little trick, but at Halloween time, what do you expect?? And those cards look pretty sweet too!

Nope, no Phillies yet, maybe in the rack pack...

Two bronzes!! Nice! Hopefully I can find some Bronzed Phillies.

 Nope, no Phillies in the rack pack, maybe in the next one, looks like I'll be headed back to Target! Maybe I'll look for a blaster at Wally world!
Damn, another 50 Kimballs to chase!! I haven't even finished the 1st 50, let alone the 2nd, now I've got a third to look for! That's just not fair. I wonder how much the LCS wants for a box of update??

thanks for reading,
Have a GReat weekend!
Dawgbones

~on a side note, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, please say a quick prayer that a cure is found for this dreadful disease. Personally I'd like for cancer to be one of those things you read about in the history books. My sister's best friend growing up is losing her battle this week.
Thanks,
Richard

7 comments:

night owl said...

Sorry to hear about your sister's friend. Crushing.

If you're interested in trading the Guerra bronze and MacDougal diamond sparkle, let me know.

Greg Zakwin said...

I'd be interested in that Javy Guerra, if you wouldn't mind setting it aside for me (with that Kemp Manupatch, perhaps)?

Greg Zakwin said...

Beaten by the better Greg! I would still be interested in the Kemp if it's available haha.

Dawgbones said...

Night Owl, hadn't even noticed they were both Dodgers!, (kind of on auto-pilot today) I'm really digging the bronzed bedazzles, but I am also open to trades on most of the be-dazzled cards (non-Phillies of course) and will gladly put them aside for you.

Greg Z. the Kemp is already put aside... for you!

Greg Zakwin said...

Gracias!

night owl said...

Ok, great. I'll email you when I get a chance with what I have.

Justin McLeod said...

Please set aside the Coleman, Stairs, Hanrahan AS, Ludwick, Gearrin, J.D. Martinez, Kipnis, and Pena. I'll email you an offer once I pick some packs up.