Thursday, November 24, 2011

Are you from Jersey....

Me, no, I'm from Philly, and these cards are from Houston, Cliff, over at Capewood's Collections, posted a plea for help with finishing his 2011 Updates. I sent over what I could find, in return, he sent me a bunch off my want list for this set too.


I love it when I can help folks out, and it's even better when I get help in return. Not that I don't appreciate every package I get in the mail, it's awesome when folks in the blogosphere pick out cards to send me because they think I'll appreciate them (and I do, don't get me wrong), but when people take time out of their busy schedules to compare my want lists to their extras is just too awesome.

A while back (maybe a day, maybe a week, could be a month?, ok, it was a week, I had to look it up!) someone posted a question; If you could go back to that first day and first card pack purchase, would you still buy it?

If for no other reason than the new friends I made through this blog, HELL yes I'd buy it again

Thanks for the help Cliff, glad I could help you out as well.
Maybe we'll have to trade some Phillies here again soon.
Happy Turkey Day every body!
Gobble, Gobble.
Dawgbones

No comments: