Friday, November 18, 2011

Today is a very special day to me...

Why could that possibly be?



Nope, not my anniversary, that's in February.



Nope, this blog passed it's first year back around Halloween, that's not it.



My birthday? Nah, not until January.


 But today does mark the birth of someone very close to me...

Mrs Dawgbones entered this world back in... Nah, not going there.




Suffice to say:

I wish the happiest of birthdays to the person that makes my life complete.
I love you

She does happen to share her birthday with somebody really famous though, someone known all over the world, most "kids" my age learned to spell his name at the beginning of every show.... Emm....  Eye.... Seee...
Yep, Mickey Mouse was born on this date in 1928.

Have a GReat weekend everybody!
Dawgbones

1 comment:

Greg Zakwin said...

Happy Birthday to your better half!