Friday, January 6, 2012

2nd Annual Almost the Easiest Super Bowl Contest on the Web Last Day to get in!!

Hey Gang, don't be a DUNCE like me, go on over and enter Buddah's 2nd Annual Almost the Easiest Super Bowl Contest!!



Just be sure to pick two teams that could actually play against each other on the end...

Yeah, that was me last year, picking two AFC teams to play in the superbowl, goes to show you exactly how much I pay attention to football. Guess that's why he named it ALMOST easiest.

Hell, if I had not spent the afternoon over at my sister's house on New Year's day, I would not have seen any football at all over the holidays!!

Anyhow, go on over and join in the fun, or bow out gracefully if you don't care much for football, like myself!
thanks for reading,
Have a GReat day!
Dawgbones

No comments: