Wednesday, July 25, 2012

10,000th contest entry...

 Hello all.  As you may or may not know, All Trade Bait, All The Time is holding a fun contest to celebrate 10,000 hits and today he asks: 

  If you were limited to focusing and collecting only one aspect of cards, what would it be?



If I were limited to collecting only one aspect of cards, I  think I'd have to shoot myself, at least in the foot or something!!


But seriously, it would be hard to limit myself to just one. I mean the relics are awesome. Owning a piece of history, possibly worn by your favorite player.








or autographs, though I would think getting these in person creates a better memory.




or could it be the inserts:





everybody that has read this blog for any length of time knows my penchant for the Mascots.






And how about that hand painted Phanatic! Still my favorite, Dayf.


Then again, it would be awesome to attempt to collect every card from your favorite team:





or your favorite player:







Yeah, that worked!! Go ahead, you pick just one? I double-dawg dare you..
thanks for the interesting question there, Stealing Home.
Have a GReat night!
I'm off to see Toby Keith tomorrow night!
Listen to a little, "Red Solo Cup!"
Dawgbones

1 comment:

Stealing Home said...

awesome post ! thanks for such a great response. that post earns a bonus phillies point.