Sunday, July 29, 2012

What are your all-time favorite products to collect in each sport?

Another Fuji-esque question for today:

What are your all-time favorite products to collect in each sport?

Well, I no longer collect much NASCAR cards, but occasionally I have been known to pick up a pack or two of Press Pass Elements:



Hoping to pull one of these:


Or maybe even one of these:


but still haven't. the other cards in the set are nice too:







As for the only other Sport there is (at least for me), I love the Opening Day product:













the cost is relatively inexpensive, even though there is almost no chance for a hit, I still love the inserts, especially the Mascots, though I may have mentioned that a time or two.











Oh, there is the coach potato category as well:
from which I did manage to pull:

 and

which helped to pay for the box. Yep, Big Bang Theory wins every time, I love this show!

a close runner up would have been the minor league baseball card products, I have busted one box:


Anything that shows off the minors logos is fantastic in my book:







Thanks for the question there Sam.
Have a GReat week!
Thanks for reading!
Dawgbones

1 comment:

Fuji said...

Three things:

A. I need to pick up a card of Leilani Hunter.

B. Love the mascot cards in Topps.

C. Kudos for getting paid on the Howard autograph.