Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Did somebody say, "MINIs!!"

A few weeks back, Jeff from over at 2 X 3 Heroes, bought a huge selection of  minis. He was most gracious in sorting and then posting the extras. Many of which fell right in my want list pile.


a few emails and a couple of days later, I get a generous package in the mail.


He was also kind enough to wander through the rest of my lists and knocked quite a few cards off of those as well.


and he even hit the remainder of the 2012 team cards. I am now missing only 4 of the base cards and the three Phillies Minis listed there as well.


thanks for the help there Jeff. I am still working on a return package to send your way soon.
thanks for reading,
Have a GReat day!
Dawgbones

1 comment:

JediJeff said...

Not a problem. Glad I knocked off a lot of your needs.