Wednesday, April 24, 2013

There was a show...

this past weekend near my home in Virginia Beach. I made plans to hit them up and see if I could find anything worth-while for a trade I'm trying to make. Let's see what I found:


This was a freebie, given by one of the local collectibles shops in the area. He wanted to make sure I got at least 1 Red Sox player for the day! In support of the arrest made on Friday, I wore one of my Red Sox shirts, not thinking that I was going to end up at the card show!! And I didn't have the heart to tell him I was a Phillies fan. As you can see, I did get 1 Phillie card as well as a bunch of the other sports that I don't collect! If you need/want any of the other cards, feel free to drop me a line.


I did find a few Phillies chromes and parallel borders for my collection, as well as the Mr. Met mascot card from this year's Opening Day set.


and I got the Phanatic to go with Mr. Met. Can't go wrong with a little vintage. Snagged an Ibanez and an Upton jersey card for those PCs. Couldn't pass up the John Cain predictor card. And I picked up two Giants autographed cards. One or both of these will be headed west in a trade soon.

thanks for reading,
Have a GReat day!
Dawgbones

No comments: