Monday, September 30, 2013

Psst! hey you, Pssst!

Over here. Yeah, you, my faithful customers, er, uhh, I mean readers.. I feel like some demented dealer, peddling CRACK. Yep, that's right, it's that time of year again, which can only mean three things...

1. You're OUT... yesh, my beloved Phillies are done, posting the first losing season in 11 years going as far as falling to fourth over the last week's play.

2. You're IN... Post-Season 2013 and I think this could be Boston's year as they did not finish the year with the best record...

3. The Cynical One over at Collector's Crack is having his season ending

3rd Annual Almost the Easiest World Series Contest on the Web



so go on over there and get yourself some crack. And tellem yer favorite dealer is Dawgbones!!

have a GReat day!
Thanks for reading,
Dawgbones

No comments: