Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hey, being Greedy pays off...

A while back, Jaybarkerfan's Junk had a contest with bonus entries and much fun.
Long story short, I won and my winnings showed up last Monday. As I have been on travel part of this week, and trying to catch up with what I missed while I was gone, today is the first chance I've had at a real post. Enjoy:


Though I'm not a football fan, I am truly digging that Twins Future Legacy card, It's going to look so schweet in my Twins Binder. Thanks for a GReat contest Dude, you pulled off a good time on this one, especially since all you really had to do to win was enter. Yep, he sent stuff to everybody that entered the contest. Good times!!!


And these are not the only cards that were in the package, but the rest will have to wait for my next post.

Have a GReat night!!
Dawgbones

No comments: