Friday, July 22, 2011

The view from my desk

Many of us have little decorations on our desks at work. I have more than most. I've also whittled down my eccentricities over the last few years. Changing companies, and changing desks around a few times, plus my ever changing interests have had a profound impact on the surroundings I seem to spend most of my waking hours at any more.

I've currently been averaging between 65-70 hours a week, which has allowed me some freedom to spend a little extra on my "home away from home". The next few posts will center around this collection.

Last November, while on vacation, I scored a few baseball related items for my desk. The first of which I am sharing today:




this little guy was actually on clearance at Big Lots in Bullhead City, Arizona. I tell most people venturing into the cube farm where I now work, just look for the baseball Pumpkin and you'll find me!! You'll also see the "What Baseball Team Should I Root for?" flowchart in this picture as well. I still get a chuckle out of that one.

thanks for looking,
Have a GReat day!
Dawgbones

No comments: