Sunday, January 5, 2014

Post Christmas Collectibles...

Anybody who's seen my latest tattoos knows I'm a huge Tim Burton fan. And especially The Nightmare Before Christmas. Well, my wife found and purchased two blind figure boxes for me.
Well, what did I get?
The first box opened revealed the Mayor.
The second box opened revealed the orange colored Oogie Boogie.

After Christmas, we hit a few other Hot Topic stores and picked up a bunch more boxes thanks to their combination 25% off NBC stuff and the store-wide Buy One, Get One 50% off.

We also got:
The Devil.
The Blue tinted Snowman Jack.
The regular white Snowman Jack.
The hands-out Jack.
The perplexed Jack.
The Vampire Teddy.
The Mummy.
The Green Creature.
This Jack is not on the box "checklist" ( and I think it came from the other Disney line).

The Santa Jack figure (one of the rarer figures at 1/144 boxes!).
The Pumpkin King.
The Green Oogie Boogie.

and of course, a few extras that I'd be willing to trade for the three that we are now missing from the complete set.
 4 Orange Oogie Boogie, 2 Mayor, 2 Pumpkin King, 1 each of the Jacks, 1 Blue Snowman,
2 White Snowmen,  1 Mummy and 2 Vampire Teddies



We are only missing Zero, Dr. Finklestein, and Sally from a complete set.
and thanks to Funko, we are also hunting for other blind boxed mystery minis as well.
More on that later.
Thanks for reading,
Have a GReat week!
Dawgbones

6 comments:

Daniel Wilson said...

Nice stuff! My kids love this movie! I enjoy seeing stuff like this on blogs in addition to cards!

The Dimwit said...

My wife would love those! May have to hunt some done. Would gladly trade for any duplicates you may have ended up with!

unclemoe said...

These are pretty cool. I like the blind boxes.

Fuji said...

Wow... these are really cool. Best of luck on your hunt for the final three figures.

Unknown said...

Do you still have both spare Jack Skellington Glow In The Dark Mystery Minis?

Thank you.

Dawgbones said...

Dentistinhead, Sorry for the extreme lack of attention to my blog these days!! Hopefully you'll see this comment...

I probably have quite a few extra figures from the NBC series (I and II).
If you are interested, send me an email: dawgbones (at) cox (dot) net, subject: NBC extras and I'll look and see what I've got.

Thanks,
Dawgbones