Friday, March 1, 2013

2013 Topps... My 2 cents...

So I've managed to buy a few packs of the new stuff here and there and figured I'd throw my two cents out there, for what it's worth.

The first pack:


Is it me, or have we seen this picture of Ryan Braun before, and again even before that...


I am really digging the Wizard of Oz trip Topps has embarked on this year... Those green emerald cards really pop. And though I only have 1 for reference at this point, the red from the Red Sox really looks good on that green back ground, I'll definitely be hunting down the Phillies version of these cards this year.

So, not too bad for the first pack of 2013 Topps. 3 cards out of 12 (2 Red Sox and 1 Yankmee) for my PCs ain't bad at all. (4 if you count my fledgling Braun/Brewers collection)

thanks for reading,
Have a GReat weekend!
Dawgbones

No comments: