Monday, March 11, 2013

One... MILlion packs of baseball cards!

Said in the sing-song, pinky held to the lips, palm turned outward, voice of Dr. Evil from the Autin Powers franchise...
Last season, Dave, over at Indians Baseball Cards and Random Wax, held a season-long break last year in which he must have busted the afore-mentioned million packs of cards. I entered, asking for my Phillies and a few extras for my PCs.
Well, last week, my loot from his absolutely FREE break showed up.


 Old school, new school. His blog header says random...


and he is not kidding...

I've joined his Break from Outer Space thingy this season.


He's running it a bit different this year, but that's fine by me, cause he's charging us the same as last season.


which is still FREE!! which is awesome. Thanks for all the GReat cards Dave! Looking forward to seeing what you've got in store for us this season...

thanks for reading,
Have a GReat day!
Dawgbones

No comments: