Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Another Rack...

Rack pack numba three... did we get a Phillie yet?


Oh no, it's a beard, a Met, and two nationals!! and a green shrub is attempting to de-vour DeJesus!


three more red bordered Target exclusives, but no Phillie... and another S.F. beard!


and three more Chasing History cards. Can't go wrong with a Ripkin, and the Killebrew is truly Killer!

and for the last card in the pack...










it's another Calling Card insert...










and it just so happens to be a relief pitcher...










from one of my PCs...















and the first Phillie card for 2013 belongs to:



I really like these calling cards, they look sharp.
thanks for reading,
Have a GReat day!
Dawgbones

P.S. and no Mr. Jones, I did not the pull #105 (Freddie Freeman), but I'll keep you in mind if I run across one.

No comments: