Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ramblilng on at the mailbox...

Anybody who's followed a blog or two has run across a post that goes on forever. The Troll is infamous for them. Where he finds the tidbits that he includes just astounds me. As you are reading, you begin to wonder if the post is ever going to end, but each and every word is well worth the reading, so you trudge on through. Yesterday's Post is a GReat example.

Well, I got an envelope in the mail yesterday, from everyone's favorite Troll, that did exaclty just that! I started pulling card after card, after mini, after vintage, after... Well, just goes to say, I've got a lot of scanning and posting and filing to do over the  next few weeks. Anybody that has traded with the Troll knows what great things these packages hold. Anybody that has NOT traded with the Troll is a Stone-Blind Fool that begs for one question, "What the $*@$^ are you $@#&* witing for?, an engraved invitation?"

Well, consider this your invitation to look him up, and shoot over an email!!

Just a tease of some goodness to come:


I don't have many autographs, and most of those are not Phillies, so this was an awesomely un-expected surprise to include, and, sorry Julie, but this Von Hayes is definitely NOT headed your way.

So GO, GO NOW, TRADE...
Thanks for the goodies there Troll, I will find a way to get even!!
Have a GReat day!
Dawgbones

2 comments:

Spankee said...

Yeah, I just traded with him too. He doubled...yeah, that's right, DOUBLED...my BJ Upton collection.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you got.

Collective Troll said...

Waiting to see what else ya got from that troll dude... Ha! Glad it all got there safely... Cheers!