Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Part 2...

So, on my way home Saturday afternoon from Nags Head, North Carolina, I had planned on at least 3 stops, including Southland at the state line. I knew they had some vending machines in the lobby that had little baseball hats in it.


I made sure to grab enough quarters before I left home to try my luck at snagging a Phillies cap. Figuring I'd try at least 4 times @ 75 cents wouldn't be the first time I'd blow $3.

Who'd I get?


What the ?? Yeah, I gave up after the third football team came out of the machine!!! Really pisses me off! The damned machine has baseball teams showing on the front, it's frickin labeled MLB hats, blah, blah, blah, and these things come dropping out!! WHAT A CROCK OF CRAP!!!

Needless to say, if there are any Colts, Cards, or Bucs fans in the readership, these are available for trade!

Oh well, wasn't a total loss, the Phillies coaster that they are sitting on (it's almost 4" square) was on sale for $5, and it was a set of 4 to boot! 1 for my end table at home and 1 for my desk at work plus a couple to do something with later! (or keep as back-ups) and it was an absolute beautiful 180 mile round-trip ride on a gorgeous 65 degree sunny afternoon!


Thanks for reading my rant!
Have a GReat day!
Dawgbones


1 comment:

Fuji said...

Wtf... who collects football hats? Football helmets... yes. Hats? No way. Sorry you were robbed of your baseball hats.