Saturday, December 31, 2011

Year End Favorites

My absolute favorite Autograph. And I didn't even pull it from a pack of cards!! I got it from a contest earlier this summer:



Thanks Fuji, I've wanted one of these since I started reading the blogs and spied it on yours. And was the major contributing facto in my entrance in your contest, it was a blast. Hope you do it again next year.

Wow, 365 days, and 365+ posts, my goal for 2011 was to try and average one post per day.
My goal for next year, hell, who am I kidding, it's to learn to ride my new Harley and spend as much time as I can on it and not a computer!!

Be safe tonight everybody, and we'll see you again next year!!
Happy New Year Gang!
Have a GReat night!!
Dawgbones

1 comment:

Fuji said...

Lol... I was just reading today's post... and at the very bottom, I saw the top of the card. I'm glad you liked it. I hope you enjoyed a safe New Year's Eve... and here's to a great 2012!