Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Ghostbusters Goodbye

A bit sad this week:

I absolutely loved his work, both as a director and as an actor. I can still remember the first time I sat and watched Stripes. I can sit and watch that one again today and would laugh just as hard as back then.

I think Mr. Akroyd summed it up best.

Aykroyd added of his friend: "May he now get the answers he was always seeking."

Ghostbusters and Groundhog Day star Bill Murray also added: "He earned his keep on this planet."

Ramis's family released a statement paying tribute to the actor, which said: "His creativity, compassion, intelligence, humour and spirit will be missed by all who knew and loved him."
I agree, Rest in Peace Mr. Ramis, you will be missed.
Thanks for reading,
Have a GReat night!
Dawgbones

No comments: