Friday, April 22, 2011

Topps Customer Service...

No, this is not another rant. I've actually had good experiences with Topps customer service. I had two MCG code cards come back as already redeemed/invalid, which Topps quickly corrected by emailing me three(or more, I can't remember) replacement codes.

Upon purchasing my first blaster of 2011 Series 1, I realized after opening all the packs that the Target/Wally World exclusives were missing from that box. After scanning the Topps website, I followed the instructions and mailed in the required proofs of purchase and box codes etc...

Well, Wednesday's snail box was filled with an enveloped from Duryea, Pa.Topps provided me with the promised parallels for my set, going one better than the last blaster by giving 16 parallels


I do find it odd that they gave me all horizontal cards?? Way to Go Topps. Thanks for standing behind your product and claims, I for one truly appreciate it. And they even managed to give me another Phillie to knock off of that list too!!

Thanks for reading,
Have a GReat weekend!!
Dawgbones

1 comment:

Spankee said...

That Wright looks nice...