Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Clear Cut Contest spotted...

Surfing through my blog list last night, I spotted a contest posting over at BA Benny's Baseball Card Buffet. He took a short break from the Ragu Break to let his readers know about a cool contest over at Clear Cut Cards, it's run by the Brooklyn Met. I'd ran across this blog a while back, but lost it in the mix somewhere. (sometime before I really figured out the whole following thing) But I'm following him now, he's got a neat little blog, despite being a Mets fan.

In honor of that other New York team's reporting to spring training today, he is having his first contest, read all about it here. Looks like a pretty Schweet prize to be had as well.

He's got some pretty simple rules for gaining extra entries too. Go on over and check it out, and as always, if you like what you see, tellim Dawgbones sentcha! Thanks Mike!

Thanks for reading, have a GReat day!
Dawgbones

No comments: