Tuesday, August 2, 2011

2011 Allen & Ginter, pack 2, the further dis-appointment

Today we have the second of the three packs of 2011 A&G. Packs 2 and 3 were purchased in a separate trip to Target last week. What does today hold in store for me?


Yeah, a Phillie on the top, that's a great start, but wait, I got another mini (seeded 1:6 packs), and it's ...
Alcatraz?? What are the odds of that? I buy two packs of Ginter, on two different days, and pull the same mini?? No wonder I can't win the damned lottery, I'm blowing my luck on pulling the same cards out of packs!!!

Now the Ascent of Man cards are fairly cool, and apparently somewhere back along the time stream, someone thinks we are related to the Ostracoderms, meaning "shell-skinned". Now I've often been called thick-headed, but NEVER shell-skinned!!

Anyway, that's it for today,
tune in tomorrow for pack three.
Have a GReat day!
Dawgbones

1 comment:

Spiegel83 said...

Dawgbones, are you trading the Ascent of Man card? I am trying to build the set. Please email me and let me know. Thanks