Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Baseball Card Exchange...

A while back, Spankee, over at My Cardboard Mistress, placed an order for some cards with the fine folks over at Baseball Card Exchange. I decided to take a peek over there on their website, and place an order for three boxes myself.

The website was very well organized, complete with a very handy search feature.
Prices were very reasonable, especially with shipping through UPS.
And the 1 minor glitch I had with my order (totally my fault) was handled quickly and professionally on their end with no fuss what so ever.

I highly recommend  that you check them out if you're looking for some boxes to bust. I'm glad I did, and I'm already trying to plan out my next order from them.

What did I order you ask?

could not resist the temptation at some earlier Mascot cards


this box just intrigued me, with the possible HOF hits from the class of 2000


and I've always liked the Minor League team names and Logos

I will be busting these open and posting about them over the next bunch of posts.
Have a GReat day!
Dawgbones

4 comments:

Hackenbush said...

Looks like some fun stuff. I feel the same about the minor leagues. Look forward to seeing what you got.

flywheels said...

I love me some BCE! I get (most) of my group break boxes from Steve who runs the BCE.

Dawgbones said...

Yeah, Steve is totally awesome. His customer service is ALL about the customer. I made an error when I placed my order and he jumped right in to help me straighten it out. Can't beat that!!

(...Joe) said...

Dude, I love obscure junk wax stuff! Can't wait for the breaks!