Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Local Card Shop...

Went by the LCS over the weekend and picked up a few relics:


My first Brett Myers relic, that red pinstripe should set that binder page off real well.


Bought this one because I like Thome, and the Steller Stat Men moniker just fits now that he's hit 599, then 600 Homers!! Congrats Jim, now hit go 400 more!


and I just can't go wrong with a Joe Mauer, #7 for the Twins


Now, I know what you're thinking, but the Braves card is not for me, and it's also not available as it's headed for a certain "fan" that set aside some '11 Ginter Phillies for me a few weeks ago, here.


plus one other that went in the mail before I could scan it, but keep an eye out for it over on Thorzul's blog as that's the final destination.

Thanks for reading,
Have a GReat day!
Dawgbones

No comments: