Thursday, August 4, 2011

That new blog that I found...

and reported about on this post here, had a contest back at the beginning of July. Well,
long story short, I entered and won. adding the following prizes to my collection:




how cool, my first NHL relic, and it's of a player from the city of Brotherly Love!! Too Cool!!

and he also sent along some Phillies there were searching for a good home:


Thanks for a GReat contest Kevin, and the extra Phillies are always welcome at my place!!
If you get a chance, stop on over and check out his blog, Sports Card Blog.net. it's chock full o goodness.
Thanks for reading,
Have a GReat day!
Dawgbones

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got it bud! Glad you enjoyed the Philadelphia goodness in that package.

For the record, I have two more contests going on right now if you want your chance at more football or basketball goodness.