Thursday, August 11, 2011

Recent results...

Once again, I was one of the lucky participants in the third edition of the Big Fun Game, over at the Adventures of Napkin Doon.
As always, a good time was had by all, as evidenced by the fact that not one of us exercised our "last minute trade for one of the unclaimed doors" options at the end of the game. I started things off with a selection that was later stolen from me for "trade bait", go figure, but that's ok, cause I ended up picking a second door, which was PSYCHIC in it's composition. Seemingly hand picked for my PCs.
Here are the results of my choices:
Selection #1, behind door #7:
But, alas, twas not to be... stolen prizes abounded in this version of the game, and yours truly was not without victimization. as evidenced in a full confession by The Lost Collector right here. Glad I could be of assistance in adding to your trade package there Collector, hope it was successful!

It's all good though, I'm not a big Longoria fan, and after long debate over stealing several nice prizes, got to select another door. This choice must have been put together with me in mind, Three Bo-Sawx, an Indian Wearing #7, an Oriole wearing #17, and 1 sly ole Foxx!! I mean WOW, GOOD TIMES!!!


and though the extra card thrown in was GReat, I absolutely LOVE the napkin calling card there Doon. Keep up the good blogging there pal. I look forward to my next BIG FUN game. (though I'm still saying I could be bribed for my spot!!)


Good times,
Have a GReat day!
Dawgbones

the two bottom right cards (heck, probly all three) are available if somebody needs them...

No comments: