Tuesday, March 8, 2011

a Cardboard Group Break...

Colby, over at Cardboard Collections, held a group break last month, and I finally got my stuff...
ready to post that is!! Colby did a GReat job hosting the break, carefully packing everything, and getting it out lickety split. My lazy ass is just now getting around to posting about it.

I chose the Phillies (my first love), the Yankees (my A.L. team) and for fun, I also picked up the discounted Diamondbacks (I don't know what baseball was before 1993!!)

Anywhoo, here are the results finally: including a very nice Sean Henn Yankees Auto.







Thanks for reading,
Have a GReat day!
Dawgbones

2 comments:

flywheels said...

Wow, I don't think I've seen anyone actually scan in every card I sent them from a group break! Glad you were happy w/ the outcome.

SpastikMooss said...

I love those Elements cards. Pretty neat how they're translucent.