Sunday, March 13, 2011

Unfinished Business Current Standings... updated 3/14/11

 Let's see if anyone's paying attention...

 So, I've decided to shprinkle a few more bonus' among my regular commenters (or is that commenti, or commenties). Anywhoo, a few of you are only 1 or 2 comments away from an extra entry (or two). I currently have the standings as follows:

The Lost Collector                             (x2) (being the first entry nets you two!)
No One's Going to Read This Blog   (x1) (7th comment on my blog)
My Cardboard Mistress                     (x3)
            (Spankee was my 7th different commenter)
Play at the Plate                                 (x3)
            (17th comment on my blog)(just passed his 7th comment)
Smed's Baseball Card Blog               (x1)
            (17th different commenter)
Justin's World                                    (x3)
            (the biggest commenter @ 15 comments)

Plaschke, Thy Sweater Is Argyle       (x3)
            (a closer second @ 14 comments)
            (somebody sneak into his house and steal his F5 key please!)

Ba Benny's Baseball Card Buffet      (x3)
            (he's still tied with Spankee @ 12 comments, 5 to go)

Sports Syzygy                                    (x1)

This Card Is Cool                              (x1)
Domestic Diva                                   (x1) (and Willow really fits my pretty girl)
The Daily Dimwit                              (x2)




...and with 1 entry each, both Smed & Jeremy (No One's Going...) still aren't even aware they have entered my contest!!

If I've missed someone's email or something, please comment and let me know. So far, it's been fun, and there may be a few more surprise entries available before the 16th. If you have not entered yet, what are you waiting for??? Start here.

Ok, for today's bonus, let's borrow and modify the Collective Troll's grandbaby Troll idea.

#1 & 2 - Shoot me an email with your answers, (accepted until I get to work tomorrow) [dawgbones (at) cox (dot)net]

Bonus entry #1: What day is my birthday?
Bonus entry #2:What day of the week was it? (hint: I just passed my 43rd)

Bonus entry #3: Leave a comment: What time of the morning was I born? (closest gets double for this one, triple if you nail it, and you have 7 times you can try)

Thanks for peeking in,
Have a GReat Monday!!
Dawgbones

8 comments:

BA Benny said...

Loving the surprise bonus entries.

Greg Zakwin said...

Bonus entries FTW? Bonus entries FTW. Thanks Richard!

On a side note, I am at this moment writing up my end of our trade. It'll be posted tomorrow. And your cards are on their way, hope you like 'em!

Play at the Plate said...

Bonuseseses rock!

Spankee said...

sweet, and my favorite number is 3, so x3 works for me!

The Dimwit said...

6:47am

BA Benny said...

7;07 am

BA Benny said...

In case you missed it, I said 7:07. (I'm trying to sneak in an extra comment to pass Spankee)

Dawgbones said...

You are repeating yourself there Benny!! But I only count that as one time, you still have 6 more... and you guys are sleeping in rather late there (hint, hint). And nice play with the new laptop there.