Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Correction from yesterday's post...

Looks like I'm working through lunch today. So the Birthday bonus round is still going, and a few of you have not submitted more than 1 or 2 clock times. Nice Try A.J. but that's not where those two numbers came from (Bonus question #4: Where did those two numbers come from? email me...). Some of you regular readers found those answers pretty quickly, if some of you new readers want to change your answers, shoot me another email...

A few others of you still have an entry or two you could pick up as well, jump in your time machine and go back to where this all started, or at least is UNFINISHED.

Benny, I see by quick glance that you are now 2 ahead of Spankee, but still 3 shy...

Wow, Greg has leaped out of sight with 22 comments...

Smed is now aware, but what will he do...

Be back later with updated standings...

Have a GReat afternoon,
Dawgbones

5 comments:

The Lost Collector said...

Email to question #4 sent. I sent it seven times just to make sure you receive it. Kidding. Maybe.

Dawgbones said...

too bad emails don't COUNT!! (hint, hint)

SpastikMooss said...

I'm aware too and I'm gonna win! lol

SpastikMooss said...

(I went back and time and commented on some posts. Don't know if that counts but I did hahaha).

Dawgbones said...

you may just be onto something there Mooss...