Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Some Hints for Bonus Question #4

So, A.J. guessed a time of 7:17 for my birth time. To which I replied "Nice Try A.J. but that's not where those two numbers came from." And then came up with:

Bonus question #4: Where did those two numbers come from?

I failed to realize how difficult one part of this equation could be, so I'm going to attempt to give a few hints. There have been two of this number so far this year, only one of them is important to you as it is the one that is important to me. And Spankee's only had one of these, so far...


Once again, email me... dawgbones (at) cox (dot) net

and for a double stack bonus, Piper wants to know what the first relic I pulled from a pack of cards was??

Have a GReat night,
Thanks for participating, I really hope you are having as much fun as I am.
Dawgbones

1 comment:

SpastikMooss said...

Think I got em! Check your email!